We are a Community first.
As our community grows, it is imperative that we preserve the things that got us here; namely, the warrior spirit, uniting fans nationwide, and keeping passion for Futbol fun, welcoming, and diverse.
We strive to:
The Aztec Warrior community and its members treat one another with respect. Everyone can make a valuable contribution to The Aztec Warriors in the forums, sharing pictures in the galleries, blogging, voting on polls, and commenting. We may not always agree, but disagreement is no excuse for poor behavior and poor manners. We might all experience some frustration now and then, but we cannot allow that frustration to turn into a personal attack. It's important to remember that a community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one. We expect members of the The Aztec Warriors to be respectful when dealing with other members as well as with people outside the Aztec Warriors.
Collaboration is central to the Aztec Warriors community. This collaboration involves chapters working with others as well as individuals coming together to share their ideas on the various aspects of being a fan of El Tri.
Decisions will affect other members and colleagues, and we should take those consequences into account when making decisions.
The Code of Conduct shall apply to all members and non-members and to all those that directly
or indirectly engage with The Aztec Warriors.
All members will have a strict policy on the following;
- Drugs: shall be prohibited at all times unless they are used for medical purposes.
- Violence of any sort which is likely to cause alarm, harm or distress to any other person shall be prohibited.
- Any act of racism is prohibited, or any act which prejudices an individual’s race or religion shall be prohibited.
- Any act which prejudices an individual’s disability shall be prohibited, or any act which amounts to harassment due to an individual’s disability shall be prohibited.
- Any act which prejudices an individual’s sexual orientation shall be prohibited, or any act which amounts to harassment due to an individual’s sexual orientation shall be prohibited
- Any offensive act or behavior which is likely to cause alarm, harm or distress to any other person shall be prohibited.
- Offensive behavior includes the use of language which a reasonable person would deem unacceptable in an audience with children under the age 16.
- Any act of inconsideration which is likely to cause an individual financial loss shall be prohibited.
- Any other act which is likely to cause alarm, harm or distress and which a reasonable person may deem as inappropriate
- Any other act which a reasonable person may deem as requiring disciplinary action.