Seems like just yesterday when I attended my first significant match at Cowboys stadium as Mexico devoured El Salvador at the 2011 Gold Cup. I never looked back since then, the entire vibe that a Mexico match gives to even the most casual of fans leaves you wanting to come back for more and more. So after a few more gold cup matches attended, friendlies here and there as well as the almighty 2014 World Cup I figured it was time to go to the big game Mexico vs. USA.
Our community welcomes all soccer fans alike. We hope to provide content that is relevant and of interest to you. Our community is FREE and will always be as we will never ask for membership fees. Feel free to drop us a line using our contact us form.
Recent blog posts
- Weekend Warriors: Mexico vs. USA
- Copa America Centenario moved to Mexico
- Ticket situation for Mexico vs. USA at the rose bowl
- Gio, Jona, Memo out of Tuca's first call up
- Tuca assumes interim status with Mexico
- A second chance
- Copa Libertadores showdown: 10 facts
- Piojo knocks out his Mexico NT career; who will manage next?
- Mexico gets a little help to reach finals
- Mexico NT transfer rumors